Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Far Better Idea Than Lights On Trees

.Isn't she beautiful...
"Amaryllis"
They are a wonderful treasure in this area as they bloom when no one else wants to face the cold short days of winter. Years ago I bought bulbs and planted them then awaited for them to grace us in or about February with their presence. Today they are hot house available for the holiday season in December . A few weeks ago she was offered in the grocery and I grabbed her up..She wasted no time blooming and I'm completely in delight with her presence since it's so cold damp and gray outside. She shines brightly in place of those Christmas lights and decorations I no longer do, and if I say so myself she is a far better embellishment for the holiday season than that man made stuff ever was....
.

No comments: