Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sharing My Art Expressions

Well I've finally decided to change to the winter theme. Tried the white back and it doesn't work for me so must work at making this more colorful but it's not snowing yet so will be a grayish white??? For some reason I just can't get into the white, think I'm using my inner vibration and just expressing the sleeping process of Mother Earth. (dark night sleep) Thus the subdued colors that are calming for her...I'll be working on a brighter more cheery page for the holiday's but right now they don't come and I will want to continue using the same background with the impressions of nature...I'm thinking nature imprinted under the snow but just can't get it without a total black/white thing. Like so many are saying just can't get into that ol holiday spirit this year. Anyway~~~this page color change is some of my more resent playing...the photos below are ID tags for eBay sales page.


ube WelcomePhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: