Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Teaching Non-violence


After a restless night of dreaming something which included argument????got me. Lately in my dreams I'm someone else and releasing lots of anger. I'm sure this has something to do with the fact there has been a piece of Selenite in my sweater pocket for days and a piece laying on the nightstand. For days these weren't noticed then rising at 5a.m. today they seemed to jump out as the answer. The healing stone Selenite is known to bring to the surface any emotional stuff that needs releasing so we can appropriately deal with it.. Seems I've gotten to a place where the release is anger from another life or another aspect of my soul self embedded deep in my emotional body; and I've connected to this in dream time so I know what is occurring as it will transform the me's inner perception eventually.. Rising early I scanned the Internet for news, then ran across this photo on Facebook and immediately dream time and the unfamiliar me in them came full circle into consciousness as I recognized these were meant to help me devise totally new ways of teaching others lessons for challenging their differences in new peaceful ways.

It's time to make a change, old ways no longer serve us, they have run their extreme and proven to create a world none of us are happy with regardless on what side your on. We must create new ways which teach how to deal with differences instead of punishing us because we have them. This is all part of learning acceptance  of  others for the path they have chosen to express. This begins with teaching ourselves to think before we act, because the vibration of our action ripples into the universe to become part of this worlds persona. If we want to end violence we must learn non-violent ways to make a statement which teaches with peaceful impressions on our emotions.


 

Comments are always appreciated with gratitude Thank You for being here

2 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

good post-I agree, teaching non violence and caring for one another is a better way

aKuna Kumara said...

yes Kathy there is a long road here and it must start with our children so it becomes their normal.