Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

What Reality Do We Create?

This was one of those morning of waking with answers before the questions were formed. Odd ya, but then realized this is a new energy, this is how it will be from here on - the answers will create the questions. It's as if we have stepped into the other side of the mirror, or like clock watching seeing the hands move toward 12 counting down to zero point then continuing to count up the minutes moving away on the other side. Two sides of the same mirror or clock and this is that other one the new one, that new energy in which the answer forms the question, creating then seeing where the energy of creation came from. We have stepped through Alice's looking glass.!

Why this is important is that in the last blog we mentioned how it's not really our belief or thought which do the creating of our reality, but the emotions behind them which create the vibration that turn into being. It what they describe in the Physics Observation Theory which says all things are but they do not become until observed which creates the vibrational frequency to give them life. So it is our emotions give life to the thought created by our beliefs. This is now so very clear on this side of the mirror. As that other blog described someone outside yourself does something and you get angry. The anger can only erupt from within you if it is there to begin with. The anger could not arise if it was not there, that anger is yours already there, no one else creates it.

http://innerself.com/content/spirituality/meditation/6132
Zen master, Lin Chi, used to say, "While I was young I had one small boat, and I would go on the lake alone. For hours together I would remain there." Once it happened that with closed eyes I was in my boat meditating on the beautiful night. One empty boat came floating downstream and struck my boat. My eyes were closed, so I thought, 'Someone is here with his boat, and he has struck my boat.' Anger arose. I opened my eyes and I was just going to say something to that man in anger, then I realized that the boat was empty. Then there was no way to move. To whom could I express the anger? The boat was empty. It was just floating downstream, and it had come and struck my boat. There was no possibility to project the anger on an empty boat." So Lin Chi said, "I closed my eyes. The anger was there, but finding no way out, I closed my eyes and just floated backward with the anger. And that empty boat became my realization. I came to a point within myself in that silent night. That empty boat was my master. And now if someone comes and insults me, I laugh and I say, 'This boat is also empty.' I close my eyes and I go within."

So the answer comes before the question, do we allow the empty boat to be our master or do we master our inner anger so it is not within us to rise. This can of course be applied to all emotion which creates the frequency we resonate and with this we master the creation of the reality we experience.


Comments and discussion is welcome .. it's how we share our wisdom

No comments: